Oil & Gas
From Project Planning, Applications, Construction and Operations Monitoring through to Due Diligence, and Reclamation, Golder has been providing the oil and gas industry with integrated ground engineering, environmental and social services for exploration, development, and production activities.
We are truly a one-stop shop for all your upstream, midstream and downstream business needs.
- Exploration and Production: conventional and unconventional resources, including oil and gas developments, oil sands, shale gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG) and fractured reservoirs
- Transportation and Storage: pipelines, facilities, terminals and bulk storage
- Refining and Retail: environmental management, operations, HSE compliance, decommissioning and remediation
- Canadian Arctic and North: offshore and onshore ground engineering, biophysical and marine services, socio-economic assessments
- Energy Efficiency: carbon capture and storage, sequestration, and energy management
- Soils: investigations, geotechnical engineering and geophysics
For more information, contact:
t. 1 (403) 299.5600 (Calgary office)