- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Golder Construction—Design/Build/Management
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
|Client||Hanson Landfill Services|
|Services||Waste Management, Geotechnical Engineering, Sustainability|
Landfill design with a composite liner, leachate collection system and cap, in a sustainable approach using available on-site soils.
The Wollert Landfill is located on the northern fringes of Melbourne, Australia in a former basalt quarry. Golder Associates prepared the design for Cells 3, 4, 5 and 6, oversaw the construction of cells in the role of the Geotechnical Inspection and Testing Authority and conducted a Statutory Environmental Audit of the construction. The design of the cells and the cap has incorporated on-site materials including waste materials from the quarry operations.
Providing solutions to our clients’ ground engineering challenges around the world for 50 years – our team brings a wealth of...
At Golder, we are committed to providing environmentally sound, socially responsible and technically innovative solutions to our clients....
Golder assists private and the public sector clients to assess and implement sustainable waste management practices. We develop...