- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Golder Construction—Design/Build/Management
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Planning Study for Assessment of Mixed Solid Waste Processing Technology and Siting Options
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Client||City of Toronto|
|Services||Waste Management, Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment, Sustainability|
To undertake a planning study to develop a processing facility to capture recoverables from residual waste stream in order to reach the City's 70% waste diversion target.
Golder completed a planning study and evaluation of potential sites. The various potential waste management options were subjected to a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and a Health Impact Assessment (HIA) screening.
Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
Golder provides Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) services worldwide for private and public sector projects in many client...
Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
Golder provides global services for Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment (HHERA) and risk management. Our services address...
At Golder, we are committed to providing environmentally sound, socially responsible and technically innovative solutions to our clients....