- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Golder Construction—Design/Build/Management
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Sustainability Evaluation of Remedial Options for a Former Petroleum Product Depot using GoldSET©
|Client||Petroleum Products Company|
|Industries||Oil & Gas|
|Services||Sustainability, Site Remediation|
Golder was asked to assess sustainable options for environmental management, and to restore the soil and groundwater at a former petroleum products depot.
The sustainability assessment performed with GoldSET© (Golder Sustainability Evaluation Tool) showed that bioremediation of soil using injection of super-oxygenated water was the most promising option, allowing for eventual residential use. Additionally, this option allows for low energy consumption and limited greenhouse gas emissions, while offering a highly positive research and development potential.
Successful remediation of a contaminated site demands that all aspects of the site – its history, geology, chemistry, future land and...
At Golder, we are committed to providing environmentally sound, socially responsible and technically innovative solutions to our clients....