Our management system delivers consistent global performance, responsive to local needs
Employee ownership is one aspect of the Golder culture. Another is our management and leadership structure. Rather than maintaining a top-down structure, we prefer decisions to be made close to the level where their impact will be felt and aligned with direct responsibility. This distributed decision-making is carried out by two distinct groups.
Principals and Associates -- people with proven technical excellence and leadership ability to perform essential project tasks, direct and manage projects, interface with clients, mentor other employees and support other parts of the company.
Managers -- group and office managers, national presidents and our global president - support the success of our people. They provide the environment and tools that allow our principals and associates to do award-winning work for clients.
- Brian Conlin President & CEO, Golder Associates Corporation
- Ma Eugenia Parot South America
- Mark Brightman Canada
- Nancy Wilk Health and Safety
- Darren Watt People
- Jean Francois Bolduc Europe
- Pietro Jarre Business Development
- Michael Moran Finance and CFO
- Fred Sutherland Corporate Development
- Ralph Heath Africa
- Chris Swindells Asia
- Mark Swallow United States
- Adam Kilsby Australasia
- Neil Benson Global Strategy Implementation
- Mike Kellestine Risk