2013 PDAC International Convention, Trade Show & Investors Exchange
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Join Golder Associates at the 2013 PDAC International Convention, Trade Show & Investors Exchange where representatives from the mineral exploration and mining industry will gather to discuss emerging projects, industry trends, and industry best practices.
Meet Golder's global mining team at exhibit booth #342 to discuss how our comprehensive suite of integrated mining services, from concept study to mine closure, can help you establish and manage your exploration programs.
In addition, Golder is proud to be a Bronze Sponsor of Women in Mining Canada; visit booth #913 to learn more about this organisation. The global mineral community is invited to attend the 6th annual Women in Mining International Networking Reception on Tuesday, March 5th from 3:00 to 5:00 PM in the MTCC, North Building, Room 105.
Visit our booth to meet Golder's global mining leaders:
- Kevin Beauchamp, Mining Business Leader - Canada
- Dave Walker, Global Mining Business Leader - Africa
- Ron Barsi, Global Uranium Services - Canada
- Barry Balding, Mining Business Leader - Europe
- Rafael S. Dávila, Managing Director - South America
- Jerry Gaunt, Mining Sales Leader - United States
- Paul Palmer, Associate, Senior Geological Engineer - Canada
- Michael Maher, Principal, Mine Infrastructure Services - Canada
- Irwin Wislesky, Principal, Geotechnical and Tailings Engineer - Canada
- Dave Featherstonhaugh, Senior Environmental Engineer - Canada
Address of Conference Venue:
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
222 Bremner Blvd.
Toronto, ON M5V 3L9
For more information on Golder's involvement at PDAC, contact:
Phone: (604) 296 6807 (Burnaby Office)