Services in Canada
At Golder, we are committed to providing environmentally sound, socially responsible and technically innovative solutions to our clients. We seek to embed the principles of sustainability into project planning, design and execution, by delivering a range of strategic and practical solutions for development projects, corporate operations, or governmental initiatives including:
- Sustainable development policy and planning, audits and certification (Equator Principles, BREEAM, LEED, etc.)
- Metrics and reports (Global Reporting Initiative, GEMI Navigator, BRIDGESworks, etc.)
- Stakeholder engagement
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Climate change impacts and adaptation
- Greenhouse gas emissions/carbon management
- Life cycle assessment and green supply chain
- Customized tools for risk analysis and decision-making
GoldSET © – Golder’s innovative sustainability decision support tool: a hands-on application designed to perform scenario analysis on your engineering projects, allowing for the integration of economical, technical, social and environmental consideration.
We strive to run our company to minimize our environmental footprint, positively influence our communities, and have an economic benefit. We engrain these principles into our technical work.
For more information, contact:
t. +1 905 567 6100 (Mississauga office)