- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Golder Construction—Design/Build/Management
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Ground Densification Using Vibro-replacement
|Client||Quebec Ministry of Transportation|
|Services||Contracting /Construction Services, Geotechnical Engineering|
GAIA Contractors was retained by the client to carry out trial ground densification work using a vibro-replacement technique to densify the soil adjacent to the piled foundation of one pier of the Pont de l’Île d’Orléans (multi-span bridge that crosses the St.Lawrence river near Québec City).
Improve the ground density and mechanical properties of the soil in place without causing unacceptable movement of the bridge.
Providing solutions to our clients’ ground engineering challenges around the world for 50 years – our team brings a wealth of...
Golder's construction team provides greater certainty for your ground engineering and environmental construction needs. Our global...