- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Golder Construction—Design/Build/Management
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Rock Slope Mitigation I-90, Cascade Range, Washington State
MP 66, Interstate 90, Washington State, USA
|Client||Washington State Department of Transportation|
|Services||Geotechnical Engineering, Contracting /Construction Services, Digital Imaging and Mapping|
Mitigate rock fall hazards on slope located adjacent to Interstate 90 under a tight schedule in winter conditions with minimal impacts to traffic flow.
Utilized innovative digital imaging and mapping technology to characterize the rock mass in winter conditions adjacent to busy interstate; developed rock fall mitigation plan & design; provided on-site field geotechnical engineering support during construction. We won an ACEC Washington award for engineering excellence for our work.
Providing solutions to our clients’ ground engineering challenges around the world for 50 years – our team brings a wealth of...
Golder's construction team provides greater certainty for your ground engineering and environmental construction needs. Our global...
The vision for Information Management (IM) in Golder is to "turn mountains of data into actionable information, simpler, better,...