- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Golder Construction—Design/Build/Management
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Jacksonville Shipyards Due Diligence
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
|Client||Jacksonville Shipyards, Inc.|
|Industries||FIRL; Land Development|
|Services||M&A and Due Diligence Consulting, Site Remediation, Property Development/Redevelopment, Brownfields Redevelopment|
Redevelop the Jacksonville Shipyards for proposed reuse including a broad range of commercial and cultural activities, such as riverfront shopping, restaurants, a marina, a hotel, and townhouses.
Golder has been involved with the Shipyards site since 1994. We have performed environmental due diligence, brownfield agreement negotiation and compliance, remedial action, and brownfield redevelopment. Golder has worked closely with members of the redevelopment team to define suitable land use options for each area of the property.
M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
Our Mergers and Acquisitions services provide business with science and engineering that matters and makes deals happen with confidence....
Identifying and understanding the potential project challenges, risks and liabilities, above and below the ground is vital for owners,...
Successful remediation of a contaminated site demands that all aspects of the site – its history, geology, chemistry, future land and...