- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Golder Construction—Design/Build/Management
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Archaelogical Investigation at LeBreton Flats
LeBreton Flats, Ottawa, Canada
|Client||National Capital Commission|
|Services||Property Development/Redevelopment, Sustainability|
The National Capital Commission needed help to better understand the extent of contamination and the historic resources located within the historic Euro-Canadian settlement area of LeBreton Flats. This area dates back to the 1800s and more information was needed for future land development planning in order to preserve this link to Ottawa's past.
Golder remediated contaminated soil at the LeBreton FLats site to help restore the natural environment and conducted archaeological investigations to preserve the historic resources of this Euro-Canadian settlement site from the 1800s.
Identifying and understanding the potential project challenges, risks and liabilities, above and below the ground is vital for owners,...
At Golder, we are committed to providing environmentally sound, socially responsible and technically innovative solutions to our clients....