- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Golder Construction—Design/Build/Management
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
World Color Dredging Project
Ormond Beach, Florida, USA
|Client||World Color, Inc.|
|Services||Contracting /Construction Services, Site Remediation|
Execution of remedial action plan to remove cyanide- and silver-impacted sediment in retention pond.
Installation on sheetpile barriers dividing retention pond, dewatering each compartment individually allowing excavation of impacted sediment from each pond section, and site restoration.
Golder's construction team provides greater certainty for your ground engineering and environmental construction needs. Our global...
Successful remediation of a contaminated site demands that all aspects of the site – its history, geology, chemistry, future land and...