- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Golder Construction—Design/Build/Management
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Port Alice Specialty Cellulose Mill Environmental Remediation
Port Alice, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
|Client||BC Ministry of Agriculture and Lands|
|Industries||Manufacturing; Waste Management|
|Services||Project/Program Management, Site Remediation, Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment, Permitting & Stakeholder Engagement|
The Port Alice Mill Site has been operational since 1910 and has a number of environmental issues. The work assignment comprised management of an environmental investigation and remediation program on two non-permitted landfills and a Bunker C Tank.
Golder is representing the BC Ministry of Agriculture and Lands as Project Manager.
Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
Golder provides global services for Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment (HHERA) and risk management. Our services address...
Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
We pride ourselves at Golder in being able to advise clients on the critical requirements for seeking their environmental permits. We are...
For almost fifty years Golder has been managing projects around the world. Initially our project management was largely related to...
Successful remediation of a contaminated site demands that all aspects of the site – its history, geology, chemistry, future land and...