- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Golder Construction—Design/Build/Management
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Traveston Crossing Dam
Gympie, Queensland, Australia
|Client||Queensland Water Infrastructure Pty Ltd.|
|Services||Geotechnical Engineering, Information Management|
The Traveston Crossing Dam site is located in the Mary River Valley west of Gympie. The dam will supply up to 70,000 megalitres per year, enough water for over 800,000 people.
Golder Associates has a significant role in the geotechnical investigation and coordination of the environmental impact assessment for this proposed project. Golder Associates has also provided specialist 3D visualisation services for use in the environmental impact assessment and public consultation.
Providing solutions to our clients’ ground engineering challenges around the world for 50 years – our team brings a wealth of...
The vision for Information Management (IM) in Golder is to "turn mountains of data into actionable information, simpler, better,...