- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Golder Construction—Design/Build/Management
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Nakheel Tall Tower
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Services||Geotechnical Engineering, Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture|
Golder Associates is proud to be a key member of the team working on the recently announced Nakheel Tower in Dubai, UAE. Standing at over 1km in height, the tower will form the centrepiece of the Nakheel Harbour & Tower development in the heart of "new Dubai," unveiled by Dubai master developer Nakheel.
Golder Associates was awarded the role of geotechnical engineer two years ago. This has involved responsibility for the design and supervision of the site investigation and for the foundation design. Golder Associates has also been engaged to provide geotechnical advice during construction of the tower, which is currently underway. Our team of specialist geotechnical engineers has adopted cutting edge technology and testing, and incorporated redundancy and a high level of checking into the design process.
Providing solutions to our clients’ ground engineering challenges around the world for 50 years – our team brings a wealth of...
Our planning, design and landscape architecture team has been established as a direct response to the needs of our clients and the markets...