- Atmospheric Services
- Coastal & Marine Services
- Construction Materials Engineering, Testing & Instrumentation Services
- Contaminant Site Investigation & Clean Up Services
- Cultural Heritage Services
- Energy, Carbon & Climate Service
- Engineering Services
- Environment, Health & Safety & Industrial Hygiene Services
- Environmental & Social Assessment Services
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment Services
- Environmental Management & Compliance Services
- Geochemical Services
- Ground Engineering Services
- Groundwater Services
- Human Health & Ecological Risk Assessment Services
- Human Health & Toxicology Services
- Information Management & Graphics Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestiture & Due Diligence Services
- Mine Waste Management Services
- Natural Resources Planning & Evaluation
- Permitting Services
- Planning, Landscape Architecture & Urban Design Services
- Project Management Services
- Resource Evaluation Services
- Risk Assessment & Decision Analysis Services
- Strategic Planning, Advice & Management Services
- Surface Water & Hydrology Services
- Sustainability Services
- Toxicology Services
- Tunnelling Services
- Waste Management Services
Review and Update of the IFC Environmental Health & Safety Guidelines
6 Golder Canadian Offices
|Client||International Finance Corporation (IFC)|
|Industries||Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Power, Transportation, Waste, Water, ; ; ; ; ; Management; Resources|
|Services||Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Project/Program Management, EHS Compliance Systems & Management Systems, Development of EHS Guidelines|
IFC selected Golder and approximately 20 consultants in an international initiative to review and update their environment, health and safety (EHS) guidelines. The objective was to bring the old guidelines in line with their newly revised environmental safeguard policies.
Golder was retained to prepare six of these new guidelines including a new and unique guideline, the General Environmental Health and Safety Guideline, which addresses cross cutting issues across all industry sectors.
Environment, Health & Safety & Industrial Hygiene Services
At Golder, we provide comprehensive environment, health, safety (EHS) and industrial hygiene (IH) services worldwide through our highly...
Environmental & Social Assessment Services
As part of Golder's engineering and environmental team, our Environmental & Social Assessment Group helps our clients build healthy and...
Environmental & Social Impact Assessment Services
Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) has become a critical tool to identify project risks that can lead to costly project...
Environmental Management & Compliance Services
Developing sustainable solutions requires immense expertise in environmental science, human health, safety, public participation and...
Project Management Services
Golder provides enhanced client satisfaction through excellence in project management combined with the technical quality that Golder is...
Strategic Planning, Advice & Management Services
Golder supports clients in achieving both sound technical solutions and sustainable business operations through multidisciplinary services...