- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Golder Construction—Design/Build/Management
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Ben Lomond Project
|Client||Mega Uranium – UMVI|
|Services||Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Project/Program Management, Surface Water/Sediments, Waste Management|
Perform concept, pre-feasibility and definitive feasibility studies for the Ben Lomond Uranium project.
Golder is responsible for the full scope of work including environmental baseline, resource evaluation, surface water management, water supply, process design, mine planning, waste management, infrastructure and financial studies. Project placed on hold in December 2008 during the pre-feasibility studies.
Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
Golder provides Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) services worldwide for private and public sector projects in many client...
For almost fifty years Golder has been managing projects around the world. Initially our project management was largely related to...
Our engineers and scientists use state-of-the-art tools and techniques to find solutions to hydrologic, hydraulic and water management...
Golder assists private and the public sector clients to assess and implement sustainable waste management practices. We develop...