- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Golder Construction—Design/Build/Management
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Environmental Assessment of Expansion of WSI’s Navan Landfill
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
|Client||Waste Services (CA) Inc.|
|Services||Waste Management, Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Groundwater/Hydrogeology, Biological Sciences, Public and other stakeholder consultation|
Waste Services (CA) Inc. retained Golder to obtain environmental approvals for an expansion of the Navan Landfill. in Ottawa.
Golder undertook technical and engineering studies leading to the approval of the project under the Ontario Environmental Assessment Act, Environmental Protection Act and Ontario Water Resources Act, including preparation of EA Terms of Reference and extensive consultation programs with regulatory agencies, the public and key stakeholders.
Golder’s global team of bioscience experts conducts assessments of ecological resources to predict and mitigate impacts, restore...
Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
Golder provides Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) services worldwide for private and public sector projects in many client...
Golder has one of the largest groups of water resources and contaminant hydrogeologists in Canada; we have been solving the most...
Golder assists private and the public sector clients to assess and implement sustainable waste management practices. We develop...